If you have just placed your order within the past hour but have noticed an error please advise us immediately using our contact us form.
Please Note: We process orders very quickly, these are submitted to our laboratories for production throughout the day, while we will do our very best to amend your order we cannot guarantee that changes to orders will be successful in every case.
Changing an order containing a designer frame
Orders containing designer items indicate that the frames will either be prepared from stock or ordered in directly from the designer supplier.
- Lenses are not usually prepared until the frame has been prepared from stock or confirmed as available from the designer supplier.
- An order can be amended prior to the lenses being manufactured.
- Following preparation of a stock frame or confirmation of availability from the designer supplier, the lenses will enter production.
- Amending the lenses or prescription on an order following production of the lenses will incur a charge.
- Amending the frame size, colour or model is usually possible prior to having the lenses cut to the shape of the frames.
- Once an order has entered our glazing laboratory, amendments are not possible as the lenses will be cut to the required shape of the frames.
- Amending an address prior to shipping is usually possible however once the item has entered our dispatch department amendments are not possible.
Changing an order containing a budget item
All budget frames are held in stock, consequently the lenses will be processed immediately the order is received.
- An order can be amended prior to the order being processed. Usually within 1 hours of submitting the order.
- Amending the lenses, prescription or frame on an order following production will incur a charge.
- Amending an address for a budget item is generally not possible.