When you return an item, you will have various options available depending on the item, or reason for return. To return an item you've ordered please:
- Contact us, and click the department Return & Refunds
- Select the reason for your return from the topic list
- Enter your order number
- Describe the reason you wish to return your item. Please give as much information as possible to help us process your request
- If you have ordered a prescription item please submit a copy of your prescription with your email
- If your item is faulty please take a picture and submit this with your email
- If you wish to return an item for exchange or replacement please give details of your requirements
What happens next?
- We will investigate your request with the information submitted
- We may request further information if required
- Guide you on your options
- Issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation form (RMA)
- You should print and complete this RMA form
- Put the return authorisation inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
- Then return your item using a normal postal service.