Should you wish to return an item for exchange or refund please contact our customer support team. Prescription glasses are tailor made to your personal prescription, so if you have any queries or concerns our highly trained customer support team will assist you in this process.
- By Phone
You can speak to our customer support on 03303 801 190 from 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday (closed on Sundays & bank holidays).
- By Email
You can email us at email@example.com or contact us from our support center online
You may return an item for exchange or refund if you’re unhappy with them for any reason, providing that the following conditions are met:
- You will need to contact us within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- You will need to return your item within 7 days of receiving our return authorisation form (this will be emailed to you). Your return authorisation form should be included with your returned item.
- Returns must be in their original condition without marks and should include all free accessories such as cases, cloths and in the case of designer frames, the original demonstration (dummy) lenses.
- Our customer support team did not advise you when you submitted your order that all, or part of the order was inappropriate for your needs, or we expressed concerns about the information submitted.
- The item you wish to return is not an exchanged item.
Returned items will usually be processed by our returns department within 3 working days of receipt. We recommend obtaining proof of postage from the Post Office, as we are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in the post. Any postage fees incurred for returning items to us will need to be covered by the sender, unless we have made an error, where a maximum of £8.50 will be refunded or held as a credit
Should you wish to cancel your order for any reason before order completion and/or dispatch please contact our customer support team on 03303 801 190 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can after placing the order.
If your item goes missing in the post we regret that a full refund is not provided, instead a replacement will be prepared in line with these guidelines.
Should you wish to obtain a refund for lenses reglazed into your own frame, we would request that you return the frame complete with the newly glazed lenses and the previous lenses enclosed. We will then remove the new lenses and install the old lenses. The new lenses will be retained by us and your frames will be returned to you. You will be refunded less the cost to post these back to you.
Should you wish to obtain a refund for any reason, the cost of the frames and lenses, or in the case of a reglaze the cost of the lenses will be refunded in full, postage costs are non-refundable. Refunds are normally processed within 5 working days of cancellation or from the day we receive any returned items for refund.